The blog will be a platform to promote good governance in the province. Among Ed will also report his accomplishments as governor of Pampanga
Bloggers, journalists, students and other interested individuals and groups are encouraged to join the activity.
Free transportation and food will be provided to thirty (30) Manila-based bloggers. If you’re interested in joining the trip to Pampanga, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is the program of the blog launching:
– Audio-visual Presentation on Pampanga and the Panlilio Administration’s accomplishments to date
– Pampanga Politics and Good Governance – Gov. Eddie T. Panlilio
– Responsible Citizenship and Today’s Youth – Ms. Angelica Guevarra, Youth Leader
– Blogging for Good Governance – Mr. Jhay Rocas, Bloggers’ Kapihan crew and student leader from De La Salle University – Dasmariñas
– Launching of Among Ed’s Blogsite
– Open Forum
Itinerary of the activity:
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. – Assembly time for Manila-based bloggers (Pick-up point: Petron gas station, Philcoa, Q.C. – near entrance to UP Diliman)
8:30 a.m. – Departure for the City of San Fernando
10:00 – Arrival at the Capitol; Start of the Forum
12:00 – Lunch at the Capitol
1:00 – Start of Tour
Options for the Tour:
1st Stop – Betis Church
2nd Stop – Betis Crafts
3rd Stop – Juan D. Nepomuceno Center for Kapampangan Studies
1st Stop – Juan D. Nepomuceno Center for Kapampangan Studies
2nd Stop – Porac Quarry Sites/Courtesy Call and Dialogue with Manibaug Barangay Council re: Quarrying
5:00 p.m. – Departure for Manila
Drop-off Point: Trinoma Mall, Q.C.